Monday 31 March 2014

March 2014 Stock Portfolio Breakdown

Just happened to remember to do this. Trying to make it a regular thing.

March in general was a month full of dividend (passive income) announcements but I have come to realize that it is also a month of very few payouts. Most will come in April and May. Hopefully I can jump ahead as I do feel that I'm somewhat lagging behind in terms of my passive income target for the year.

Once again, here's my current portfolio breakdown, adjusted to reflect the segmentation more accurately, in the most approximate sense:

44% Growth Stocks
28% Passive Income Stocks
19% Value Investing Stocks
9% Net Cash

From a strategy perspective, this breakdown might explain clearer why I am still relatively far from my target for passive returns. I really should be channeling more funds towards passive income if I want to achieve my target.

For country breakdown:

31% US Stocks
69% Singapore Stocks

See last month's stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment